Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Once Upon a Time Card


Hey y'all!! I'm back with another card! I'm on a roll with cards lately :) This one is made with the same paper that I used on the last card I posted HERE. It's the We R Memory Keepers Story Time Hansel paper. The card base is Creamy Caramel from Stampin' Up!.


The butterfly is stamped in VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder, then added green iridescent glitter glue to it. The clock is stamped with Timber Brown Stazon and cut out. The rosette is a Tim Hotlz die cut called Mini Paper Rosettes. I inked the edges of the rosette after it was put together and then I added a flat backed clear bead.


On the bottom of the card, I added a piece of wide lace and tied a chenille ribbon in a bow. I also added a little bronze colored key from my stash onto the chenille ribbon.


I finished all my projects for Scrap n' Art Magazine this week!! They will be in the April issue :) My bio was added to the magazine last week and it feels so strange (in a good way) to see my face in a national online publication!! There are so many talented artist in the magazine design team, you have to check it out :)  That's all from me today. Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: