Saturday, February 15, 2014

We Had Snow Again!!!

Yes, it snowed in South Carolina for the second time in two weeks. Then last night we felt the after shocks of a 4.1 magnitude earthquake! Crazy stuff going on around here! Wednesday, my daughter Amber and her husband Jon created a fun and pretty safe way for my sweet grand daughter Elizabeth to experience snow sledding. Check it out below :)


Red Neck Sledding! lol I created this page in My Digital Studio and used the same layout/design as the ones I posted a couple of weeks ago. Amber video taped Jon pulling Elizabeth in the basket and she laughed and laughed! I love that baby girl so much! She is just the sweetest little thing :) I am trying to create a bunch of pages of both grand babies so I can make a book on Shutterfly.com. Hopefully I can order it soon :)
So, how has the weather been in your neck of the woods? Hopefully not as crazy as here! Spring is just around the corner and I am so ready!
I am still working on a second canvas to play around with the spray technique. I am using tulle from an 80 year old wedding dress and also plan on using part of my own wedding dress on the canvas. I hope it turns out as well as what is in my head. Stay tuned for that!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: