Sunday, February 2, 2014

Playing Around with My Digital Studio

I told y'all yesterday that we had snow here last week and that I don't like snow very much. But, I did love seeing my grand babies' faces when they saw it :) I created a page in My Digital Studio of them each to commemorate their first snow day!!

This is sweet Elizabeth. She is 2 years old and was super excited about the snow :)


This is happy Grayson. He is 9 months old and wasn't sure what to think about the snow other than to eat it, lol


That little tractor trike was my son Dakota's when he was little. It's hard to believe that he is 14 years old now! Mariah got a picture of him playing in the snow, too :)



Yes, he came in and out of the house half a dozen times and tracked snow all through the house, but I know one day I will miss that, lol.

I am taking pictures today of several projects that I've been working on and will share those this week. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: