Monday, February 17, 2014

New bracelets made with awesome beads!!

I went to a stamp/scrapbook show this past Saturday and in one of the booths were the most amazing looking beads! I love beads as much as I love paper and fabric and buttons :) These beads are from the Design Elements collection by Jesse James Beads and they are beautiful! They come in color coordinated packs. I bought several packs because I could not resist them and knew they would make some awesome bracelets. I made several!! Check them out....

I used beads from the Aquarius and Bellini packs for this bracelet
These are from the Baroque collection
These beads are from the Baroque and Mystere collections
These are from the Bellini, Cosmic and Baroque collections
These are from the Opulence, Aquarius, Cosmic and Bellini collections
These are from the Cosmic, Coastal, Opulence and French Riviera collections
These are from the Ultraviolet collection and other beads/charms that I already had
Aren't they all gorgeous?!! I don't think I can choose a favorite. I will definitely be ordering more of these bead collections. I will be putting these in my Etsy store very soon!! I will share a link for them as soon as I get them loads, in case you are interested in purchasing one!!
I used the latest canvas I have been working on as a neutral backdrop to photograph the bracelets on. It won't be neutral for long though. I still have a few layers of lace, tulle and other items to add to it, then I will be using color sprays on it. Here is a closer look of the canvas the way it looks now.


All of the lace and tulle adds such awesome texture to it. The tulle is from a wedding dress from the 1920's and the lace is from a roll I had on hand and also some from my own wedding dress from the 1980's. This canvas will be a gift for someone very special to me, but it's a surprise :)
That's all from me tonight. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: