Sunday, January 12, 2014

Purple Sparkly Wreath

My sweet friend, Kristie AKA The Most Talented Artist I have ever met in my life, asked me to make a wreath for a wedding shower gift. And of course I said yes!! There aren't too many things I would not do for that girl :) She wanted it purple and sparkly.


I started with a white "work" wreath and purple poly-mesh, then added a white netting mesh that has silver in it. I also added a 2 inch silver ribbon, along with purple mesh tubing and a sparkly purple tulle.


This is the only crafty thing I have really done all year! I have started a couple of other projects, but then the sickies hit my house last week and we have all just been laying around, watching TV and trying to feel better. We finally went to the doctor to get some meds and are on the mend. I'm headed out to the Art House to work on those projects now. I'll share those soon! Until then....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: