Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

Sorry I have been slacking in blog land lately. This time of year is just so crazy busy at work and home that I barely have time to breathe!
We celebrated at my house today with my parents, my kids, their spouses and my sweet grand babies!! We also had a special guest, my son-in-law's mom, who is just the sweetest lady :) Even the dogs had fun (my parent's dog came to visit with my dog, lol) I did not get any pictures as I was busy holding the grand babies almost the entire time :) This is one picture that my daughter, Amber took on her phone.


I added the candy cane border and caption using Picmonkey.com. Then I noticed they had a new feature for the holidays and played around a little, so this is what I did :)


Cute, huh?!
My daughter, Mariah AKA The Photographer took lots of pics but I am sure she has not had time to edit them, yet. But I can't wait to see them all!! When we were opening gifts, Grayson got some awesome toys, but all he wanted to do was use a box as a drum, lol. At one point, he and Elizabeth both were beating on the box and singing! It was so cute!! We had an awesome day, but I am exhausted! Tomorrow, we get to kind of do it all again, but without gifts. We always go to my parent's for breakfast and we'll get to see my brother, sister-in-law and some cousins :) Can't wait!!

I wish y'all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: