Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Craft Fair Display Pics

Well, the craft fair has finally come and gone and I though I would share some pics of how I displayed everything. I did not make a bunch of money like I had hoped but I had fun hanging out with my daughter and her sweet mother-in-law and other friends that dropped by to see us! If you have been following me for a while, you have seen a lot of the items that I made for the craft fair. And if you are interested, it is all for sale!! Just send me a message via email or Facebook! There are a lot of pics, so I will stop talking now :)

I used my altered suitcase to hold coaster sets, flower
pins, picture clips and one of my banners. Two window frames
hinged together display another banner and a decorated
snowflake door hanger.

A bi-fold louver door behind the table holds the large stocking
and chicken wire wall hangers. 

I used a wire mannequin to clip my
handmade greeting cards from.

Memory Wire bracelets are displayed in a flat wicker basket
that I lined with a vintage crocheted edge napkin. 

A close-up shot of some of the items for sale.

A close-up shot of the suitcase. 


My business cards :)

I used a vintage eyelet bed skirt over black table cloths to
cover my tables. To hang the candy canes, I stuck an ornament
hook in one of the eyelets and just hung them on the hook.

It's kind of hard to tell, but I used
a tomato cage to hang my Christmas
ornaments from.

This is a creation that I haven't really shared
with you yet. It is a chicken wire "wine bottle".
It was a happy mistake and I will share that with
you in another post.

This is the little tree that I decorated last year with
cute little cakes and candies (fake of course). I reworked
it to add lights to it :)

Close-up of the window frames hinged together with my "Merry" banner.
Last week was really busy at work getting ready for our company Christmas party and between that and preparing, setting up for the craft fair, etc., I was exhausted! I didn't even unload my car for a couple of days! I did manage to fill a few orders of some custom bows and get my Christmas tree up and decorated. I am only putting up the tree and decorating the mantle this year. Things are too crazy busy to put up the village and other decorations that I normally put up. I will share pics of my tree tomorrow and my mantle as soon as I finish decorating it :) Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!


No comments: