Sunday, November 3, 2013

More Burlap Projects = LOVE!!

I made a couple more burlap wine bags and a set of silverware pockets today!! I love my burlap and am so happy to be finding more things to make with it :) Here are the wine bags:

I added a velvet ribbon and jingle bells
to this wine bag. In this pic, I rolled
the top down to form a cuff.

Same bag with velvet ribbon and bells, but
top is not rolled down. 

I added a ruffled lace around the top
and a lace ribbon with pearl drops for
tie on this bag. 

Close-up of the lace around the top :)

I am happy with how the silverware pockets turned out :) I saw something similar on Etsy a while back, but I just sort of made up the pattern on these. Again, used burlap and lace. Love the look of the two together!!!


I think these would look so great on a table set for country Christmas dinner :)


I will be selling these in sets of four at an upcoming craft fair.



I have at least one more burlap project that I must make and it also involves chicken wire!!! Oh the two of those together are so awesome!! I may even throw some lace in there to make a perfect trifecta!!! So stay tuned for that project coming up soon!!!
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: