Saturday, November 16, 2013

Merry Banner


After I made the Merry Christmas banner pieces for a swap a few weeks ago, I really wanted to make another banner with just "merry". I was finally able to get some pictures today, but couldn't decide which background looked best, so I am sharing a couple different ones :) This one is on the art house door (which you have seen many times before)


Each panel is die cut with a large scallop square and covered in designer paper from Authentique Festive paper pack, then added iridescent ice embossing powder. The large scallop circle was cut with a Spellbinders die cut from the music note paper from the same paper pack and I added UTEE to each one. The 3 inch chipboard letters are from Darice and they are first painted white and then I added chunky bronze glitter to them, but that made them almost disappear on the music paper scallop. So I added some Tim Holtz Snow paint, but left some of the glitter to show through.






Each panel has two grommets added to the top corners and strung together with a ruffled green ribbon from Stampin' Up! Then I tied a red with white stitching ribbon between each letter panel and also to each end, along with some lace trim.


I finally finished the chicken wire and burlap wall pocket!! It turned out really cute!! I will show that to you tomorrow :) I will be working on some more projects tomorrow as well and will share those throughout the week. Until tomorrow...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!



No comments: