Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Let it Snow Banner

I made this banner to sell at the craft fair that I've mentioned in the last few posts. It is really sparkly in real life!!


The base for each letter is a round coaster that my daughter got from a restaurant a while back. I painted each coaster with Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint and then applied an iridescent embossing powder. The letters are chipboard that I applied Tim Holtz Snow Paint to and also added iridescent embossing powder to. Each letter is mounted to a glittered snowflake that I got from Walmart. The "let it" part, I used letters from an old Scrabble game that was missing some pieces. I added two grommets to each coaster and all the pieces are strung on some white tulle with a blue rick rack trim tied to each end.










I made an awesome wine cord project tonight and can't wait to share it with y'all!! But, I have a couple of Christmas ornaments to share first, but those will have to wait until later in the week. I am doing a wreath class tomorrow night and won't be home until late.

I am off to bed now! It's been sleeting here and I am cold and ready for my warm bed! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: