Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dove Christmas Ornaments

I made these dove Christmas ornaments for the upcoming craft fair that I am constantly talking about, lol. I cut each one out of chipboard using the Stampin' Up! bird die and covered them in paper from a K&Company Christmas designer paper pack. I decorated each one a bit differently. 
This one has a swirl holly paper and an accordion folded rosette
and berries tucked in behind it.
Close up of the accordion folded rosette.


This one has a pretty red swirl and sheet music paper with a
glittery beige and rusty red ribbon flower with a pretty fabric
covered brad in the center. 
Close up of the glittery beige and rusty red ribbon flower.

This one has a pretty red floral paper and a accordion folded
rosette and a piece of silver waffle ribbon with a fabric
covered brad.
Close up of the accordion folded rosette with silver waffle
ribbon and fabric covered brad.

I will be making a few more of these for sure!! I have a cool idea to display all the Christmas ornaments at the craft fair. I love coming up with unexpected and unique displays! I also made some more of my mason jar business cards and created some tea cup shaped ones, but have to print and cut those out yet.
I have also been working on a couple of wine cork themed things and will share those later. So until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!




No comments: