Monday, November 18, 2013

Candy Cane Door Decoration

What can you do with dollar store decorations? This...


Yep, that's right! Everything to make this came from the dollar store :) The big candy cane, the ribbons and the bell. Actually the bells came in a pack of 9 and the green polka dot organza ribbon and red burlap ribbon was some I had left over from last year and did not come from the dollar store. But they had some really cute ribbons to choose from that would work in the same way.


I found some really cute poinsettias and other ribbon and things to decorate. Large snowflakes are one thing I found and am looking for a way to use those in some kind of display.
I have several wreaths to make for people and will be working on those this week. I also have a few more things to make for the craft fair. I bet you will all be so happy when that is over and done with. How many times have a said craft fair in the last few weeks? lol I will share lots more things this week, so stay tuned!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: