Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Rag Wreath

While browsing on Facebook I ran across the picture below and fell in love!!

6a00d8358081ff69e20134887f8c0a970c-800wi

Click on the picture and it will take you to the website and the tutorial on how to make your own!!
I used some of the same fabric from the Fall Rag Banner that I posted the other day, along with some left over bits from a couple other projects from the last few months and some ribbon and burlap. Gotta have burlap in the fall projects! Here is my finished version...


Cute, huh? Here's a close-up


I want to make one for each season now! And I believe I have the perfect place to hang it :)

I am working on painting a metal lantern that I purchased on clearance from Tuesday morning. It was a gold, brassy color and while it isn't ugly, I just want a different look.



Stay tuned to see the after!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: