Monday, October 28, 2013

Beachy Swap Card

I gave you a sneak peak of this card the other day when I shared the altered matchbox. Well, here is a close-up :)


The card base is a dark blue with layers of blue and brown designer papers. At the top of the brown paper, I tore it in the center and rolled it back to reveal the blue paper. There is a piece of cream tulle tied in a bow and a piece of lace. I also added a little cream flower and a silky blue flower and then I tucked a little bead spray and added a tag that I stamped "hello" onto.


I tried to mimic the look of the matchbox dresser and I think it looks pretty close :)


Let's take another look at the two together....



I finally finished the banner pieces that I was assigned in a swap. I am so happy that is done!! It's a little difficult to create a piece of a larger project not knowing how everyone else is going to decorate their part. I hope what I created doesn't clash with the others. I will share those once I edit the pictures. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: