Sunday, September 22, 2013

Burlap Halloween Banner

I finally finished Mariah's Halloween banner!!! I was waiting on the chipboard letters that I had to purchase online. I'm so glad I did, because they are perfect!!!


I painted each letter with Annie Sloan Old White chalk paint and then colored the edges with an orange marker. I applied a coat of Mod Podge to each of them to protect the paint from chipping, then hot glued each letter to it's own banner flag piece. And voila!! I cute Halloween Banner for Mariah to use in her fall photo shoots.


I can't wait to see the pictures she takes with this as part of her backdrop! The only place I had to hang it up to take pictures was on my art building porch, but you get the idea of how it will look hanging up!



Now I want to make an "Autumn" one for myself :)

I have also been working on a Tussie Mussie for an exchange with a fellow crafter. I will share that with y'all next time :)

Until then....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: