Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bubble Guppies Happy Birthday Banner

Boy, September is cruisin' along kinda fast, isn't it?! We have a lot of birthdays in August, September and October, so I have been busy crafting and creating things for gifts. Next Saturday is my granddaughter's 2nd birthday party and the theme is Bubble Guppies. I made this banner for the party :)


I found the Bubble Guppies characters by doing a Google search and just downloaded them and printed them on card stock. I created each letter in My Digital Studio, using a different color background and letter for each and printed then on card stock. Each character and letter were die cut with the Spell Binders scallop die and mounted on Stampin' Up! Pacific Blue card stock that was also die cut.

 
 

I attached each character and letter by punching a hole on each side and tying them together with different ribbons. The "happy" is one banner and the "birthday" is a separate banner. I can't wait to see Elizabeth's reaction at her party!! Two is such a fun age!!

I am thinking about adding these to my Etsy shop. What do y'all think? How much should I sell them for?

I also made a burlap wreath today. I'll share that with y'all next time! Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: