Tuesday, August 6, 2013

More Memory Wire Bracelets!!!

Last week when I was on "stay-cation", I made a bunch of memory wire bracelets. I love each and every one of them!! Here are a few of them :)








Some of the beads that I used came from some necklaces that I've had for a while. I don't wear necklaces much anymore so I decided to just use the beads for these. I will be putting most of these in my Etsy shop :)

I haven't worked on much since these bracelets, so I may not post anything for a few days. Please check back here for what's next!! I think I am going to start a weekly post, just not sure of what yet. Maybe a tutorial or a color challenge or how about a home d├ęcor tip? Not sure yet, but I will be working on ideas this week! So come back and see me soon!!
Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: