Friday, July 12, 2013

Memory Wire Bracelets

I've been on a roll making memory wire bracelets again. Here are a few. I'll let the pics do most of the talking :)

turquoise and silver

turquoise, coral, brown and antique

greens, browns and silver

blue and orange

green and orange

turquoise, green and silver

I think I am obsessed with making these bracelets. I have a few necklaces and bracelets that I had made a while back and I want to take them apart and rework them as memory wire bracelets, lol
There are so many possibilities, like with any jewelry making, but I just love the memory wire. Have you worked with memory wire yet? I would love to see what you have made, so share your link in the comments and I'll go check it out!!
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

2 comments:

Marji Franklin said...

These are gorgeous!! Great work

lorrietori said...

Thanks so much Marji!! they are so much fun to make!!
~Lorrie