Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Another Altered Mason Jar



A few weeks ago, I shared the Mason Jar that I altered for Cheri for an exchange in the Creative Swappers Facebook group. Well, today I want to share the Mason Jar that I had altered for a contest that the admin in Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts Facebook group were in at the travel crop I attended. The two jars are very similar in style, feel and colors. The biggest difference between the two jars is mine doesn't have a lid on it, but I decorated the lid for hers. Both of them have our names on them using the little wooden game tiles and they both have the Tim Holtz measure tape ribbon with the 3 on them, because we both have 3 kids!


I decorated mine with washi tapes (my new favorite thing!!) and this sweet flower that I made out of a printed brown paper bag, lace and a button.

close-up of flower




There is also a lace flower, lace and ribbon around the top and scrunched seam binding with flowers around the middle of the jar.

I finally finished the cow plaque that I started on a couple of weeks ago. I will share that tomorrow. I love how it turned out!!

Until tomorrow...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: