Saturday, July 20, 2013

Altered Mason Jar

This is the altered Mason Jar that I received from the wonderfully talented Cheri Tolen!! We were in an exchange that I told you about in THIS post. You can see the one I made for her in that post :)
 
Oh my gosh, I just love this jar!! 
 
 
 


She painted it and distressed it and it is just absolutely gorgeous in real life!! The lid is decorated with a big ruffled white fabric flower on top and blue crocheted lace around the lid. She also used a pink gem as a lid handle and hung some pink gems and charms off of it. Just gorgeous, I tell you!! Just gorgeous!! Thanks so much Cheri!! I have it sitting on my mantel for now, but I think I am going to move it to my art house to give me inspiration when I am creating :)

That's all from me today!! See you next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: