Thursday, June 6, 2013

Turquoise and Red Memory Wire Bracelet


A few months ago I took a jewelry making class at the monthly crop that I attend. I had never worked with Memory Wire before and loved the bracelet I made in that class. I loved it so much that I ran out the next day and bought Memory Wire. I have made a couple other bracelets since then, but when I found the turquoise and red beads, I knew they would made an awesome bracelet. I finally carved out some time this past weekend and made it!


Turquoise and red color combo is my favorite lately! I have even used these colors in my home décor :)


I wore it to work the other day and got lots of compliments on it! Do you like it? What color combo do you find yourself using in your fashion and cross over into your home décor?

I was going to share the name banner I made for Grayson's nursery today, but I'm not done editing the pictures yet. I will share those tomorrow. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: