Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Photo Clips

A few weeks ago I made a bunch of picture clips for a craft fair that I was in and they were my biggest seller. These are made out of the large binder clips. I got this idea several years ago from my Mom. We worked in an office together and used the large binder clips for big files. One day one of the binder clips was standing upright on her desk and she said how cute would these be as a photo clip. I big light bulb went off in both our heads!! That's how the photo clips started!! Here are a few that I made recently.







They are all different, but I love them all!! Aren't they cute?? I can't choose a favorite :)
That's all from me tonight. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

1 comment:

Becky Dunham said...

These are adorable Lorrie! What a cute idea :)