Friday, June 7, 2013

Grayson Name Banner



Finally getting this posted!! The is the name banner I started making for Grayson a while ago and finally finished it last weekend. The letters are chipboard that I painted red and adhered to a chipboard coaster that is covered in blue jean print paper and two coordinating paper triangles. There is a monkey head between each letter. You saw one of these monkeys on the canvas I made and posted the other day. For the hanger, I inserted a large eyelet and then strung some brown grosgrain ribbon and tied it in a knot.

 
 
 
 
I love those little monkeys. Their faces are so funny! I am sure they will feel right at home with all the other monkeys in Grayson's nursery :)

Tomorrow we are having a Harmon Family Reunion and I can't wait to see all my aunts, uncles and cousins! My Uncle Clayton and Aunt Pam are visiting from Washington, so it will be great catching up with them, too.
I also want to move some things around in the art house in hopes to get a little more organized. More on that later :)
That's all from me tonight. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: