Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Great Grands


This is what I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. Now that she has two great grandkids, she needed a canvas with them both on it! This canvas is 16x20. I painted it green and blue and then glued crumpled tissue paper over the whole canvas. The chipboard letters were painted, stamped and stained. The Prima flowers were painted and stamped on to distress them and then I added the chipboard flowers and buttons with ribbons. I strung the miniature clothespins onto the red cording and glued it on either side of the canvas and then glued a button on top of the bows.


Here is a close up of the flowers. I made the canvas where she can add more pictures by adding extra clothespins.
Mom loves it and now wants one for "the Grands" lol

I hope all you moms had an awesome Mother's Day!! I spent the day with my parents, kids, grandkids and brother and sister-in-law. I love my family so much!!

That's all from me tonight... Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: