Monday, May 6, 2013

My New Business Cards

I was preparing things for a craft fair that I participated in this past Saturday and realized that I didn't have any business cards for Pickled Tink Crafts. I wanted something different and unique from all the other business cards. Something that would leave an impression and make people remember me...


This is what I created!! I found the image of the Mason jar in Google images and created the rest in My Digital Studio. I printed them, cut them out and glued a piece of lace to the top. They are bigger than a boring regular business card and I think they are kinda cute! What do you think? I also thought of some other ideas for some different cards and will work on those soon.
I didn't do great at the craft fair, but did sell a few things. One of the things that I sold, I am calling them picture clips. I will share those with you tomorrow.
Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!'

No comments: