Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Finally.... Here's the Wreath!!


This is the wreath I have been working on for a few days. It is for a baby's room and the nursery colors are aqua and peach. This is what the wreath looks like without the initials. I used a pool noodle as the base and wrapped it in aqua yarn. I used 5 different fabrics for the rag part. I cut each fabric in strips with pinking shears and just tied them onto the noodle.


This is the wreath after I added the initials. The B is not as bright as it is in the picture, I just could not get a good picture of it.
I really love how this wreath turned out! I have some other cute fabrics that I want to use on some more. I will definitely be picking up several pool noodles so I will have them on hand during the fall winter when they won't be available.

My daughter, Mariah is due to deliver my Grandson, Grayson any day now. We are getting so excited!! She decorated his nursery in all sock monkeys and I have some cute sock monkey fabric, so I will make one of these wreaths for the nursery.

That's gonna be all from me tonight. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: