Friday, April 12, 2013

Cute Little Dress Form Magnets

 
I can finally share these with y'all!! I made these little dress forms for the monthly swap in my Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts group. The dress form is the Tim Holtz Dress Form die cut. Each one is decorated differently.  
 
 
 
First I cut each one out with chipboard and painted each one white. I then stamped French Script in Chocolate Chip ink and heat set with my heat gun. I rubbed Tim Holtz Tea Stain on them. I cut the dress form out again with decorative papers, cut the bottom and neckline to make the "dress" and glued them to the painted chipboard pieces. Then the real fun started!


 
 I used ribbons, beads, bling, buttons, lace and fabrics to decorate them. I love how each and every one turned out!!  

 
 
I hope all the ladies like them. They were so much fun to make and I wanted to keep them all to myself!! 

 
I can't decide which one is my favorite. Can you choose one favorite? Nope, didn't think so!
 

 
 
I have so many other things I've been working on, but can't share them yet. One thing that I have really had fun making are cake stands using old dishes and candle sticks. I also have some tea cup projects in the works! I love tea cups :)

I can share something that I just made tonight, but I have to take pics first. I will give you a hint: it's peach and aqua and absolutely adorable!!!

I have talked about the Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts group here before and wanted to invite y'all to join our Facebook page. We have so many talented, creative people in this group. Next month we are having a travel crop in Sevierville, Tennessee and I can't wait! If you aren't already a member of this awesome group, I invite you to join! Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScrapbookFriendsAndMoreCrafts/

Hope y'all have a very crafty weekend. Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to ask you if you would sell some of your dress forms and if you do, how much would each one cost? Thank you, Juanita
My regular email address is: we3here2002@yahoo.com

lorrietori said...

Hi Juanita!! I would be happy to make some of the dress forms for you!! Do you want them decorated like in the post? Or would you just want blanks to decorate yourself? I will email you as well! Thanks!!!
~Lorrie