Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Basket Swap

I was in an Easter Basket swap this month where we had to alter a "basket" and fill it with goodies for our Secret Sister. I altered this little plastic bucket by adding the cute plaid ribbon, lace and flowers.


The plaid ribbon was wired but I removed the wire so that I could make pleats in the ribbon. I added the lace with pearl beads around the top and then added the silk roses to the handles. I filled it up with lots of goodies!!


The blue flower is one that I made with nylon material and black tulle. The pink flower is from Prima. I also made the little dress form and the clothes pins. I included a little stamp set, a bottle of stickles, some flower die cuts, lace, trims, a little card and envelope pack and candy! I hope my Secret Sister liked everything. I know she received the basket, just haven't heard if she liked it.

So I am now caught up with all my swaps and am starting to work on some prizes for a travel crop that will be held in May. I am also in a craft fair in May and need to get stuff made for it, too.

I did a tutorial for the shaving cream technique and will share that with y'all tomorrow!! So until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: