Sunday, March 24, 2013

Creating Cute Digital Layouts


It's raining here this weekend. This kind of weather makes me sleepy, but I did manage to play around on My Digital Studio to create some cute scrapbook page layouts. I love this one as the main subject is of my sweet Elizabeth :) She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is 18 months old already! Sometimes I can't believe that my sweet Amber has a baby! And my other sweet daughter Mariah is pregnant with her first baby, a sweet boy named Grayson. She doesn't have much longer to go now. I will be "Lollie" to a sweet girl and boy!! I want to just hold on to every precious second and not let any of it slip through my fingers!! They grow up too fast.

I have been busy this week finishing up my Secret Sister Easter Basket swap and also an Altered Egg Carton swap. These were both so much fun to work on, but definitely out of my element. I can't wait to share them with y'all, but have to wait until the recipients have received them.

Next Saturday I will be participating in a blog hop. It will be so much fun!! More details to come on that soon. For now, I better get back to the art house to work on a few things. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: