Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dabbling....

I have been creating pages and cards digitally for a while now using My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! I then started playing around with it and created my blog banner and some other little things on my side bar. A few months ago, I created the banner for the Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts and also created the blog banner for my daughter, Amber. This past week I created a cute little logo for a friend's new online children's boutique. So I have been thinking about maybe starting graphic design work for other bloggers and websites. Not sure where this little endeaver will go, but I am really thinking of giving it a try!! Here are a couple of the things I have created.

Blog Banner for Amber


Banner for My Blog

Banner for Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts Facebook Group
 
 
Website Banner for LaylaPops Boutique


I finally finished the tutorial for the felt flowers and will post it shortly. So until then....

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: