Friday, February 22, 2013

Being a Slug....

Sorry I have been MIA for over a week!! We went to Sevierville, TN for my birthday last weekend and the rest of the work week been hectic. I did take Tuesday off and worked out in the art house all day, but I can't share that project with you just yet!! It is for my secret sister for Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts February Secret Sister Swap. We have to create a book and it has to be either a journal, calendar or smash book. I chose journal but I put decorated pages between the journal pages so she can add pictures. I really hope she likes it!!

I did manage to create some birthday cards in My Digital Studio. They are for some of the guys at work and I needed to make them quickly so I used a template I had already created and then just changed the background. Here are the three I created:




Super simple cards! There are still so many awesome things to learn about My Digital Studio. Every time I sit down to create something, I learn a new trick.

So what have y'all been up to this week? Any crafting going on? I am going to a crop tonight and am going to work on a sock monkey name banner for my soon-to-be-here Grandson's nursery!! I started a canvas piece for him, we just need a picture to add to it :) He is due to arrive on April 20th, but I think he will be an early one. I will share the name banner soon and I am working on a tutorial for something awesome!! So be on the lookout :)

Until next time.....

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!
~Lorrie

No comments: