Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Secret Sister Valentine Card


I made this card for my Secret Sister to go with the altered box from the last post. I started with a Kraft card stock base with a layer of Coral Cameo. The next layer is a piece of K&Co designer paper. I layered some K&Co flowers and butterfly cut-outs and added the stamped sentiment and lace to the bottom of the card. That's it! This card came together really quickly :)



Last week I finished a swap for Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts and can't wait to show it to y'all!! We were to make a Valentine in any media we chose. I decided to decorate a little heart tin by Maya Road. Wait until you see how they turned out!!

That's going to be all from me tonight! Hope y'all have a great week! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: