Sunday, December 2, 2012

Scrunched Seam Binding = LOVE

Yes, I LOVE scrunched seam binding!! It is one of my favorite kinds of ribbon to use on cards and other projects. I found an Etsy shop called Bluebird Lane and fell more in love with seam binding because of all the awesome colors that shop owner Donna offers! I placed an order and was so excited when I received it. Look how it came packaged...


So cute!! Love those tags!! Will definitely be using those on a project :) 
After oohing and aahhing over the outside of the package, I finally opened it and...


Don't you love those colors?!!! and look at the cute way she wraps each color with a piece of sheet music and a glittery bird cutout. And then I noticed that she included a freebie...


A little package of Christmas tags. I will be making ornaments with these :)
I used some of the aqua/turquoise scrunched seam binding on a project that I will share as soon as it is delivered to the recipient.

The stomach bug has made a visit to my house this week and I am really hoping I don't get it, but cleaning up after others will probably be my demise, lol.
I have to go now and get ready for the week ahead. Until next time..
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: