Monday, December 31, 2012

Paris Inspired Card


I can't believe that I forgot to post this card! I made this card a while back and totally forgot about it. The main part of the card is actually a decorative napkin that I glued to Coral Cameo cardstock and sewed around the edges. I let the napkin wrinkle in places and love that it looks and feels like canvas. The clothes pattern flower is many layers cut with a scallop Spell Binders die cut and has tulle ribbon between the layers and a SU! Fire and Ice brad in the center. The pink flower is a dogwood and was originally a pastel pink. I sprayed it with a brown Glimmer Mist to distress it.


The little green and pink swirls are just beads strung on wire and curled and then I tucked them under the flowers. I added strips of washi tape randomly in a couple of places on the card. Love how washi tape just adds a little extra dimension. The card base is Celery Green with a layer of Pacific Point and then the piece of Coral Cameo with the napkin is attached to that.


This card is so textural and pretty in person.

It is New Year's Eve and I am probably not going to last until midnight, lol. I have never really been a night owl. Think I will call it a night and will see y'all again asap!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy NewYear!!!!

1 comment:

kristie said...

oh Lorrie! this is so lovely! I love all the texture and that pattern flower is very cool!