Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stronger Than You Think Card


I love the little round sticker on this card. It says "You are stronger than you think you are". Sometimes you need to here these words when you are feeling down and out of sorts. When I saw this one, I knew who I was making this card for. I have a sweet friend who has been feeling down and a little overwhelmed lately, so I thought a card would cheer her up.

Here is a list of everything I used for this card:
Stampin' Up! Lucky Limeade cardstock, K&Company Best of Brenda Walton designer paper, Recollections trim embellishment, Melody Ross chipboard sticker, little paper flowers, Stampin' Up! Ice brad, Stampin' Up! button and twine.
I hope this card helps lift her spirits!
That's all from me tonight. Tomorrow is Friday, so happy about that! Hope ya'll have a great weekend :)
Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: