Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sports Team Wreaths

I live in South Carolina and if you don't know anything about our state, here is one fact. South Carolinians love their football and they root for one of two teams, Carolina Gamecocks or Clemson Tigers. I don't think that there is any bigger rivalry than these two teams and their fans. I am not much of a sports fan, but my brother and sister-in-law are H-U-G-E Gamecock fans to say the least. My last post was about the lated fad, Poly Mesh wreaths. Today I would like to share a wreath that I made for my sister-in-law. It is Gamecock colors, garnet and black and I added some zebra print ribbon for some fun.


This was so much fun to make! My sister-in-law loves it and my brother called me to tell me that he really liked it to. My ex-husband saw it and asked me to make one for him in Ohio State Buckeyes colors, red and gray. So this is the one I made for him.


I used red poly mesh and a silver gray mesh ribbon on this wreath.
This weekend I was super busy in the art house!! I made these two wreaths, a Christmas wreath and decorated a little Christmas tree. I will share the Christmas wreath and tree in my next post.
That's all from me tonight. Hope ya'll have a good Monday! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: