Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tea Cup Pin Cushions

Unless you've had your head in the sand, you've seen cute little pin cushions popping up in blogland, Etsy and Pinterest. So of course I had to try my hand at making one or two :) I have sweet memories of my Grandmother's sewing box with the little tomato with strawberry pin cushion.



I bought two matching tea cups at a thrift store. I like the shape of them :) For this one I used button themed fabric from Stampin' Up! and ribbon and a yellow button.



I used a yellow, pink and blue paisley fabric, blue baker's twine and a blue button for this one.


I used fiberfill for both of them and I used E6000 glue to adhere them into the cups.


I really love these pin cushions!! I am putting them up in my Etsy shop very soon.

I'm still working on those shutters, but should have them complete by the weekend. That's all from me tonight. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: