Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Heart Digital Scrapbooking!!



And I especially love the kid in this picture :)
That's Elizabeth, my first grandbaby, who is almost a year old. I can't believe it's been a year since that little pumpkin was born! She is walking and jib jabbering and is the happiest baby ever :)
She is the subject of most of my digital scrapbooking these days. I have probably created enough pages for a huge book!
I created this page based on one that Kimberly Van Diepen created. You can see hers HERE.
Doesn't she look cute in those cool shades? When I started this page and decided to use this picture, the song by Timbuk 3 "The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades" popped in my head. It fits, because this little girl has such a bright future!!

Gotta go for now!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: