Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fall Wreath


I have been dying to create a fall wreath for the art house door, so yesterday I spent hours in AC Moore picking out flowers, pumpkins and just the right scare-a-crow. Well, I also spent time in the scrapbooking isles and the jewelry isles, oh and the paint isles. I love fall and the cooler temps that it brings, especially when our summer was so brutally hot. I also love fall colors. I am not necessarily a big fan of Halloween, though. The creepy, scary stuff is what I don't like, but the cute stuff is ok. I do love scare-a-crows because of Wizard the Oz, my all time fave movie :) Isn't this little guy the cutest? Love his face!!


And the sweet little pumpkins, too. The yellow swirly things came from a store here in Lexington that is going out of business. Everything is 50%. If you are near me, check out Miller's Back When. They still have tons of merchandise to choose from. I also got the sweet ribbon from there.

I had a pretty productive day today. I made this wreath, finished the shutters and worked on a card order. I still have to start on a flower swap that is due by the end of the month. Been dragging my feet on that one for some reason.

That's going to be it from me today. Gotta get ready for the work week ahead! Hope you all have a great week and I'll be back soon :)
Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!
 
Linking up here...
 
 

No comments: