Sunday, August 5, 2012

My First Bind it All Project :)

Look at this cute pink baby!!


Oh yeah!! I finally used it!! I bought the Zutter Bind-it-All back in June and I played around with it a little bit, but didn't make anything with it. I finally put it to use today :) I got a little inspiration from the internet of course. Here is the cover of my book.


I used DCWV Garden Tea Party Paperstack for all the pages. The flower on the cover is made from old clothing patterns and tulle and the leaves are from a burlap sack. The little letters are wooden and while I am not sure, I think they are from an old board game. The little tea cup on the bottom right is stamped and embossed with pink embossing powder.

This is the inside front cover.
Between the cover and the second page, I added a short journalling tag with a tea cup stamped and embossed.  

A little envelope between the second and third pages.
Back of envelope.
Fourth page
Back cover.

After I took pictures, I added ribbon to the binder rings at the front cover. Of course I was too lazy to go and take more pics, lol. I have someone in mind to give this little book. I do want to add a few little things to it first.

Now, I can't wait to make more stuff! These will make great gifts for Christmas ;-)

I'm going to call it a night and get started again early in the morning. I am on vacation this week and am so excited to just have a few days off! We are going to Asheville Tuesday morning and will return Thursday :) So until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

What a fun blog! I love finding new bloggers with fresh ideas, and you are a very talented gal. I am your newest follower. Come on over to my blog and lets get to know each other better. I love re-purposing, as well as art, crafting and music. Have a great weekend. Connie :)

lorrietori said...

Thanks so much Connie!! I will definitely check out your blog!! Hope you have an awesome weekend, too! :)
~Lorrie

Connie said...

Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. Connie :)