Sunday, August 12, 2012

Addicted to This Color Combo


I am for some reason addicted to the color combo of blue and orange. I think this is my fourth of fifth card using this color combo in the last month or so. I had these papers sitting on my desk, left over from other projects and I really loved how the striped paper looked with the script paper. I had already stamped the rooster and the flower was made for a different project, but wasn't used. This card came together really quickly :)


This is a close up of the flower. Love the little "sweet" tag :) The ribbon is a thin piece of rick rack.
I'm going to try to another color combo now. In fact, I am working on a card using pinks, yellows and blues. Just have to find one more element to go on it because right now it looks a little naked in one spot.

I have been working on some swaps and am almost done with them. I am also working on a class for an Explosion Box that I am doing at a crop at the end of August. I will share those with you soon. Until then,
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Your colors are beautiful, but what I really like is the layer flower . . .that is so pretty.
Have a great day, Connie :)