Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sweet Scooter



This is the first time I have used this stamp from Unity Stamp Company. It is from a monthly kit that I used to receive, but I can't remember which month this one is from. I think the little scooter is just so darn cute! I pulled all my colors from the designer paper that I used for the background. It is from Stampin' Up! and is so bright and cheery!! The flower is a smaller, more simple version of the ones I have been making for the last few weeks. I colored in the scooter using Stampin' Up! markers and mounted it on SU! Only Orange cardstock. The card base is Bashful Blue cardstock. I swiped my Creamy Caramel ink pad on all the edges of each paper layer. I finished the card off with some sweet blue polka dot organza ribbon.


This is a close up of the flower. The center is a little yellow button with a baker's twine bow tied in the middle.
I have also been working on some other cards that I will share later in the week. I was cleaning up a little in my craft building and I found a little chipboard book that I purchase a while back and I think I am going to actually work on that this week as well. I have a crop to go to this Saturday and I am so happy that I found this group of awesome women!! There is a link on my side bar if you are interested in joining us. We are a page on Facebook called Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts. Come see what we are up to!!!
Well, that's all for me tonight. Hope you have a fabulous week!!
Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: