Sunday, July 1, 2012

Orange and Blue Color Combo



I love using different color combos and one of the hot color combo lately is orange and blue. I have always loved orange. I had an orange room when I was a little girl. My Mom says that I wanted an orange baby brother! So I guess I was dissapointed when my brother, Joel wasn't orange when they brought him home from the hospital, lol.
This card started with the orange and blue flower paper. I love it! The flower was cut out using the Loopsie-Daisy die cut from Papertrey Ink. I cut two circles out of the same paper for the front and back of the flower to hold it together and added the blue crystal brad. The tag is tea dyed. I bought them at a scrapbook show a few years ago. There is a little scrap piece of a french script scrapbook paper and a piece of lace on the tag. The butterfly is a Stampin' Up! punch that I also embossed and then added some tulle and a cute little orange vintage button. The orange swirly is also a die cut. The bottom scalloped piece is out of my many scrap pieces. I sewed that piece down and then distressed the top edge.


Do you love this card as much as I do??? It's going in my Etsy shop! Come check out my shop!!
Well, that's all from me today! Hope you have a great Sunday! Until next time.....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

Linking up here!!!.....



No comments: