Saturday, July 14, 2012

Baby Jace Banner

My cousin and his wife are really close to being first time parents to a sweet baby boy and they are naming him Jace. Such a cute name! Today is their baby shower and this is what I made for them. I have a little bit if a hard time making boy stuff because I love pink and lacy stuff, lol. It came together really quickly, though!


I used chipboard coasters for each letter. The papers are from the Sandylion Boy Paper Pack, the same one from the "Jack" canvas I made last month for a co-worker. The letters came from an Alpha Stax pack. The jumbo eyelets and the greeen ribbon are from Stampin' UP! Here is a close-up of one of the letters.


Now, I've got to go find something to wrap this in. After the shower, I have to finish working on my project for the swap I am doing this month. That's all from me today! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

Linking up to these awesome places!!




No comments: