Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thanks Honey Bee card

Well, the weekend is almost over and Monday will be here in a few hours. (sigh). This has been a great Mother's Day weekend and I wish it didn't have to come to an end. I was very productive in the craft building and I got to spend time with my Mom, kids and granddaughter. I love my family so much!!

This is my latest card. The Bee Sweet Honey piece is from FlairDesigns Farmer's Market scrapbook paper and I knew when I saw it that I wanted to use the images as separate pieces.


The flower is 4 layers of K&Co Wild Raspberry DP cut out with Spellbinders Scallop Circle die cut and snipped at each scallop to make the petals.


The little bee near the bottom right of the card is from Stampin' Up! Nature Walk stamp set. It is colored, cut out and applied with a little bit of hot glue.


Here is a complete list of stuff used on this card:
Paper: SU! Kraft and Confetti cardstock; FlairDesigns Farmer's Market paper; K&Co Wild Raspberry DP
Stamps: SU! Nature Walk
Ink: SU! Creamy Caramel and Bashful Blue
Accessories: Spellbinders Scallop Circle die cut, white shear ribbon, blue ribbon, hot glue

I hope ya'll have a great week! I will be back soon with more projects to share with you :)

Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!


~Lorrie

Linking to these awesome parties.....

No comments: