Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Papertrey Ink Diecuts in the House!!

There are several blogs that I read on a regular basis and then there are a couple that I can not wait until they have a new post. LilyBean's Paperie is one of those that I get anxious to see what new awesomeness she has come up with. Melissa is so talented. I have shared my obsession adoration for her in the past. She just keeps coming up with better and better ideas! When I saw this card, I got all giddy and immediately had to purchase the Notched Flower die cut from Papertrey Ink. It came in the mail Thursday and I went straight to the craft building to play around with it. I kept thinking about Melissa's card, so I cased it :) Mine is not as detailed as hers, she just has an eye for putting things together randomly to make it all work together. So jealous of that talent. Here is my card.

The flower is made of several layers of different papers,
a button, a small silk flower and a brad. The leaves are
cut out free hand and then stitched on the sewing machine.

Side view shows the layers of the flower.

I even decorated the inside!! I don't normally
do that, but like the way it makes a card
look detailed and "professional".

Here's a list of awesome stuff I used on this card :) -
Paper: Stampin' Up! card stock and designer papers, My Mind's Eye designer papers
Stamps: Whimsical Words and Artistic Etchings
Accessories: Stampin' Up! brad, buttons and ribbon; Papertrey Ink Notched Flower die cut; sewing machine

Go check out Melissa's blog if you haven't already. You will be blown away by her talent!!
That's all for me today. Hope ya'll have an awesome weekend!
Until next time.....

Hugs and Happy Craftin'! ~Lorrie

Linking up here....



1 comment:

Heather Kaluf said...

Your card is so pretty! So creative :)
Thanks for linking up to our Sunday Round Up link party. Hope to see you again this weekend :)
xoxo
Heather