Monday, May 28, 2012

New Digital Creations

First I want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all the awesome men and women who serve and protect us! May God bless and watch over you and your families!!

I've been working on some pretty darn cute digital creations, even if I do say so myself, lol. Last week was busy at work, but I had a very nice 3 day weekend. Saturday I went to my first scrapbook crop in many years and had so much fun!! I joined a new Facebook group called Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts. There are some talented ladies in this group!! It was a great honor for them to ask me to create the banner for the FB page and they just posted it earlier today. It was so much fun to create. I love creating things with paper, but digital creating is so much fun!! Here are a couple more things that I created this week using My Digital Studio.

This has a lot of different elements on it. I love it! The little bird is just so darn cute!!

Of course I had to make something with the grandbaby on it!!

I also made my new blog signature for each post. I tried to match it to my blog header. That bird just looks so happy :)

Hope ya'll have a wonderful week!! Until next time....

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Thanks so much for creating our Facebook banner (We LOVE it!!!) and for coming to the crop Lorrie! We had some much fun talking with you and learning from you! I love your blog and plan on following it! Hope that you have a wonderful week! From Brandy, and all of us here at Scrapbook Friends & More Crafts! :)

Brittany said...

I am in love with your blog signature! Perfectly adorable!

lorrietori said...

Brandy, I am so happy that everyone likes the banner!! Can't wait until the next crop!!!

Brittany, thanks so much!! It was fun creating it :)