Sunday, May 6, 2012

Don't show this to my Mom....

I don't want her to see it until next Sunday! It's her Mother's Day card, so shhhhh, tell let her I'm showing it here, ok? Ok, thanks! Hope she likes it :)



Of course it has a gozillion layers. I can't seem to make a card with less that 3 layers. And of course it has a big flower on it which seems like what I have done on every card I have made lately. Just something about a big focal flower makes me smile.

Here is a list of stuff I used on this card...
Papers: Stampin' Up! card stock and designer paper, K&Co designer paper
Ink: Stampin' Up! Creamy Caramel ink pad
Accessories: Spell Binder scallop die cut; Stampin' Up! - Fire & Ice brad, doily die cut, small polka dot impression plate and scallop square punch, silk flowers, tulle, pearls on a string,

I am also working on her Mother's Day gift, but it's not anywhere near finished, so I guess I better go work on it now! Until next time...

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie

Linking up here....

No comments: