Saturday, May 19, 2012

Do You Create Digitally?

I purchased My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! when it was first introduced and while I, by no means, am a pro at it, I love creating things in this program. I just finished my new blog header and I am so happy with how it turned out!! (yes, there is a little name change, I just added crafts at the end) I have created cards, scrapbook layouts, on and on and on. I have created several quotes that I would like to print out and frame. Here are a few things that I have done....

I saw this quote on Pinterest and love the message!

I created this with my Granddaughter Elizabeth in mind.
I want to print and frame it for her room.

I saw something similar to this on another blog
(sorry, can't remember where) and fell in love. 

I am working on a couple of scrapbook layouts now. One is of Elizabeth (of course) and the other one is all about me. That sounds funny to me because I don't normally scrapbook about me, lol. But it is sort of a homework assignment for a new scrap booking group on Facebook. We are to create a page introducing ourselves and telling who we are, what we like. I still need a picture for it, but as soon as it's complete, I will share it with ya'll :)

Well, I'm off to watch Junk Gypsies on HGTV. I love this show!!!
Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: