Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Cup of Thanks

Hope you all are having a wonderful Mother's Day! I will be spending some time with my sweet Mom, my awesome kids and my precious granddaughter. It can't get much better than that :)

I have always had a thing for tea cups and tea pots and I have a small collection of miniature tea sets. So when Stampin' Up! came out with the Tea Shoppe stamp set, it had to be mine! The images are all so cute.



I've been wanting to use that strawberry paper for a while, it's so cheery. The tea bag idea came from Splitcoast Stampers and you can see that card HERE. Love the look of that! I made the tea bag by using a tag punch and then wrapping a small piece of a coffee filter around.

Supplies that I used:
Paper: K&Co Susan Winget Specialty paper; SU! Kraft and Confetti cardstock; red and white polka dot (unknown company)
Stamps: SU! Tea Shoppe
Ink: SU! Creamy Caramel and Riding Hood Red
Accesorries: SU! Lucky Limeaid Ruffled Ribbon, SU! oval scallop punch; string, coffee filter

Hope ya'll have a great day! Until next time....

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: